Welcome to the California Department of Social Services

Right Column

Get a Job With Licensing

How do I get an LPA Job?

To apply for jobs that interest you, fill out a state application form (STD 678) and mail it to the address listed for each job announcement by the final file date. For each LPA job you apply for, you must include a copy of your college degree and/or transcripts with each application.