Home Care Aide Application Process
To apply for online Home Care Aide registration, please have a credit card ready and follow the steps on the Home Care Aide Registry .
To apply manually for Home Care Aide registration, please have a check or money order ready and complete the following steps:
- Review page two (2) of the HCS 100 for application instructions.
- Click on the links in the chart below to access the appropriate application forms.
- Complete the application and the criminal record review. Please remember to type or print clearly.
- Mail the completed application, the criminal record statement (LIC 508), and the appropriate application fees (via check or money order) to the HCSB at:
California Department of Social Services
Home Care Services Bureau
744 P Street, M.S. T8-3-90
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Complete the request for LiveScan services (LIC 9163) form, review the California Department of Justice approved LiveScan vendors and submit fingerprints.
|Form Number||Form Title|
|HCS 100||Application for Home Care Aide Registration|
|LIC 508||Criminal Record Statement|
|HCS 9163||Request for LiveScan services|