Community Care Licensing Facility Search
The Department of Social Services is pleased to present this new website posting information about licensed facilities throughout California.
A few important notes:
- This is a new website. We’ll keep working to improve it and we appreciate your input.
- This site contains five years’ worth of information on facilities. To get more information on any facility, including more details about any citations, please call the local Regional Office. The phone number is listed on the same screen as the facility’s information.
- This information is intended to help individuals and families learn more about a facility they might be considering.
- The Facility Search website will only display 250 records even though there could be more. If you need more than the 250 records, please go to the Download Data page to obtain the statewide data sets.
- Never rely on this information alone to make a decision about a facility.
- Always visit facilities in person to ensure that it meets your, your friend or family member’s needs.
- Always ask to see the most current licensing information at a facility. If they can’t or won’t share it with you, please contact us immediately. Facilities are required by law to provide that information to you.