Community Care Licensing Division
We are experiencing challenges with our Caregiver Background Check Bureau (1-888-422-5669) phone system due to high call volume between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm.
We are working with AT&T to resolve the issue. We appreciate your patience.
The Department is pleased to release the Continuum of Care Interim Licensing Standards that will govern Foster Family Agencies effective January 1, 2017.
The Home Care Aide Registry is live!
Complaint Investigation Reports on facilities are now available
Citation Numbers and Plan of Correction (POC Due Date information is now available on the Download Data spreadsheets
New Resource Guide for Medications in Group Homes Now Available!
Administrator Exam Registration
- Find Licensed Care (CCLD's Transparency Website)
- Centralized Complaints Launched
- Licensing Complaint Poster
- 2015 Licensing Fees
- AB 1217 - The Home Care Services Consumer Protection Act
Items of Interest
- Effective January 1, 2016, applicants for RCFE administrator certification must complete an 80-hour ICTP and must pass the new 100-question exam. Applicants will not be admitted to the RCFE exam with a 40-hour RCFE ICTP course certificate. Also effective January 1, 2016, all persons seeking administrator certification are limited to three (3) attempts to pass the Administrator Certificate exam with the 60-day period.
- AB 346 – Interim Licensing Standards for Runaway and Homeless Youth Shelters
- AB 12 Interim Licensing Standards for Non-minor Dependents in Foster Care
- Online orientations
- La Orientación en Línea para los Hogares que Proporcionan Cuidado de Niños (Family Child Care Home Online Orientation) ahora está disponible en español en todo el Estado.
- Por favor haga clic aquí para información sobre cómo registrarse para la versión en español de la Orientación en Línea para los Hogares que Proporcionan Cuidado de Niños.
- Read about CCLD’s proposal to increase the current frequency of inspections and implement Health and Safety Compliance Reviews. For additional information on Key Indicator Systems in California, visit the National Association of Regulatory Administration .
- MyCCL : Your new home for licensing resources.
- Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006
- The Residential Care for the Elderly (RCFE) Web Portal is a comprehensive website that provides information and tools to assist RCFE licensees stay informed of licensing issues and maintain compliance with laws and regulations.
- Health and Safety Information
- To file a complaint of professional misconduct by a CCLD employee, please refer to the CCLD Ethics Helpline .